List of Weight Loss Procedures Offered at Dallas Bariatric Center
- Gastric Balloon: A simple, non-surgical outpatient procedure. We offer the Obalon Balloon System and ORBERA™ Intra-Gastric Balloon.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy: A type of restrictive laparoscopic bariatric surgery.
- Gastric Bypass: This weight loss surgery option alters the way your stomach and small intestine digest food.
- LAP-BAND® System: A surgical bariatric procedure for obese patients with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of at least 35.
- SILS™ Procedure: This single-incision laparoscopic surgery is a minimally invasive technique.
- Gastric Plication: Also known as IBand or reversible sleeve, this less-invasive procedure is performed by folding and stitching a large portion of the stomach into a narrow tube.
- Revisional Surgery: Revisional (re-operative) bariatric surgery is uncommon, but it may be performed to address issues and complications stemming from a previous bariatric procedure.
Ready to learn which medical weight loss procedure in Dallas is right for you? Sign up for a free informational consultation today. Dr. Jay and the team at Dallas Bariatric Center are dedicated to helping you successfully lose weight and keep it off.